CareCredit helps you pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses for you, your family, and even your pets! Once you are approved, you can use it again and again* to help manage health, wellness and beauty costs not covered by insurance.
CareCredit is different from a regular credit card.
Use it to pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by medical insurance, and special financing options are available that you may not be able to get with other cards.
Pay for health, and wellness care at over 225,000 enrolled providers across the nation. Once you've applied, you can use it again and again at any location that accepts CareCredit.
With shorter term financing options of 6, 12, 18 or 24 months no interest is charged on purchases of $200 or more when you make the minimum monthly payments and pay the full amount due by the end of the promotional period. If you do not, interest is charged from the original purchase date.*
Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation
PATF helps Pennsylvanians obtain the assistive technology they need to go to work, be active participants in their communities, and live in their own homes
What They Offer:
Access Home Modification
The ACCESS Home Modification Program provides mortgage loans to assist persons with disabilities or who have a family member(s) living in the household with disabilities who are purchasing a home that needs accessibility modifications. This program provides a deferred payment loan, with no interest, and no monthly payment. The loan becomes due and payable upon sale, transfer, or non-owner occupancy of the property.
Applicants must meet the requirements of the ACCESS Home Modification program which are listed below:
- Applicants must be homebuyers who are persons with a permanent disability or have a family member(s) living in the household with a permanent disability who are purchasing a new or existing home with a loan originated through one of the Agency's homeownership loan programs.
- Applicants may apply for any of the Agency's first mortgage program loans (i.e., Keystone Home Loan, Keystone Government Loan, HFA Preferred™(Lo MI).
- Applicants must meet the underwriting guidelines for the first mortgage program in which they are applying. Refer to Seller's Guide Appendix A for program guidelines.
Eligible Home Modifications
Home modifications should be designed to meet the needs of the person with the physical disability who will be residing in the home. Eligible modification items may include, but are not limited to the following.
- bathroom modifications
- installation of grab bars and handrails
- kitchen modifications
- lifting devices
- main level bathroom or bedroom addition
- ramp addition or repair
- sidewalk addition or repair
- widening doorways or hallways